QUALIFIED ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE stored on a USBStick
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Qualified Electronic Signature connected via USB port.
Certificates may be issued on the territory of countries:: Poland, Ireland, Ukraine.
Qualified certificates (e-signatures) remain valid throughout the European Union.
Qualified electronic signature is a special type of electronic signature that is issued for a specific period: 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years. Our product provides a convenient and secure solution for those who need authorization and authentication in the digital world.
With our product, it is possible to perform various actions in electronic form, such as:
- Submitting e-tax declarations to Tax Offices without the need for traditional paper documents.
- Concluding civil-law contracts in electronic form, which means that these contracts can be signed and approved using a qualified electronic signature.
- Communication within the ePUAP platform (electronic Platform of Public Administration Services), which enables electronic interactions with various public institutions.
- Signing Unified Control Files (JPK), which are required tax declarations for entrepreneurs.
- Electronically submitting reports to the eKRS (electronic National Court Register).
- Participating in electronic auctions and tenders.
When choosing a qualified electronic signature set, you will receive a complete toolkit that enables you to perform electronic signatures with the highest level of security and compliance with regulations. Here's what you'll get:
Cryptographic card: A cryptographic card is a specially designed physical device that stores your cryptographic keys. It is a small plastic device that can be connected to a computer using a card reader. The cryptographic card is equipped with security features that protect your keys from unauthorized access.
Token: A token is a device used to generate one-time passcodes (OTP) for authentication. The token is usually a small, portable device that you can carry with you. It generates a unique code that is required to confirm your identity when signing documents.
Security and compliance: The card and token provide a high level of security for your keys and data. Having a qualified signature gives you legal power equivalent to a handwritten signature and a paper form. Your signature will comply with applicable regulations and standards regarding electronic signatures. By using the qualified electronic signature set, you have full control over your electronic signatures. This ensures convenience, security, and compliance, which are essential in today's digital world.
- Atos CardOS V5.3
- Issuer - Certificate Authority
- Eurocert Qualified Center
- Reader type
- Feitian R301-B9 USB Smart Card Reader
- Reader type
- Gemalto IDBridge CT30
- Personal data verification method
- direct meeting with the verifier